Petra works with entrepreneurs and manager leaders in both corporate and start-up environments, and individual clients. She supports her clients’ professional and personal journeys, development and transformations, guides them in their process of reaching potential, dreams and goals and assists them in breaking through dilemmas, challenges and self-imposed ceilings. She also facilitates innovative development programs to promote atmosphere of growth and learning at workplace. For the past 20 years Petra lived in Toronto and worked for companies in sectors such as online media, institutional investment management, social architecture and urban planning. As co-founder and coach at EduCoach Petra passionately supports students and teachers at secondary schools.
- Business coach, facilitator, management mentor
- Senior positions in organizational and team development and human resources management in commercial sectors in Canada and Europe
- Co-founder of a non-profit organization EduCoach (development of students and teachers at secondary schools in Slovakia)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Breakthrough Coach by Dr. Marcia Reynolds – Enhanced Practitioner Certificate
- ICF BCC Business Coaching Trained Coach Certificate
- ICF Adler Professional Coaching Certificate
- ICF Erickson International Parent as Coach Certificate
- Facet5 and Gallup StrenghtsFinder accredited practitioner
- Queen's University Organizational Development Foundations Certificate
- Seneca College Post-Diploma Certificate in Human Resource Management
- University of Toronto Honors Bachelor of Arts, Peace and Conflict Studies
- 20+ experience working in human resources management, organizational and team development and talent acquisition
- 5+ years experience as in-house coach and management mentor
Petra provides business leadership coaching, mentoring, training and consulting to clients throughout Europe, Canada or online. She has been working with leaders of various organizations, including FinStat, HitHorizons, Amazon, Vacuumlabs, Orange, Deloitte, Google, Studio Moderna, Deutsche Telekom, Arval BNP Paribas, rePlan/ERM, Northwater Capital Management, StockHouse Media and others.