What does it take to become an exceptional immigrant consultant?
It is not enough to have the technical skills and expertise, you must understand yourself and your clients to add maximum value!
- your strengths, blind spots, work preferences, motivators and demotivators
- how you interact, engage and communicate with others
- how you are perceived and experienced by your colleagues and clients
- how you organize and manage your practice
- how you put your professional CICC competencies into action
You will get:
- access to the online Facet5 questionnaire
- your 16 page Premium Facet5 profile report
- 2 hour individual debrief with an accredited Facet5 coach
Your Premium Facet5 profile report
provides insights into your strengths, potential risks/blind spots, work preferences, motivators and demotivators and will help you understand how your personality influences:
- your personal beliefs, mindset and values
- your motivation and attitudes
- your natural work approach, style and strengths – how you get your work done
- how you work and interact with others
- how you communicate at work and in life
- your conflict resolution style
- what motivates & demotivates you at work
- your adaptability and resilience to change
Facet5 is one of the most modern and advanced personality measurement tools, based on the latest findings in psychology and the Big 5 theory. It is available in 34 languages, standardized for different countries and cultures, used in corporate and consulting environments around the world, and positively received by individuals and teams. It harnesses the power of personality, encouraging each professional to harness the full potential of their personal and professional capabilities.
Is it not time to discuss how all the above link to your practice and identify key areas for development?