Goodbye, 2017... Did we get it right?
- in person
- in English
ICCRC 6 CPD hours
- The big picture - finding the right position for your client in immigration proceedings
- Fatal consequences - misrepresentation
- Know your client - who the heck are you?
- Future of Canada business immigration programs
- When good is not good enough - competency and oversign
- Panel discussion: Did we get it right? - The past, the current and the future of regulated immigration consultants and their role in the immigration system
- Digging for the truth - story telling and written advocacy
- Discrimination in immigration system - autism and other mental disabilities
- What's out there? - corporate immigration
- Mini crystal ball - on the future of RCICs
655 Dixon Road
- regular fee - $ 200.00
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.