Date and time
Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 22:00 PDT see it in calendar
- in English
LSBC 3 CPD hours
Expiry date: 24-3-2016
CICC 3 CPD hours
Expiry date: 23-1-2018
Alliance First Realty Inc.1487 West Pender Street
• Who can make a decision on a case?
• When is that decision final?
• Administrative Law and Natural Justice
• Guiding Principles of Natural Justice
• What happens when a decision is challenged at:
• Decision Maker Level
• Supervisor or Manager Level
• To the Minister
• At the Federal Court
• Department of Justice and CIC Litigation Management
• Judicial Review vs Appeal
• How the Federal Court Works
• Grounds for Judicial Review
• Forms of Relief (what can happen if a case is re-opened)
Costregular fee - $ 90.00
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.