Date and time
Thursday, September 1, 2022 at 10:00 PDT see it in calendar
- in English
Please note that this Insight session is NOT included in the CPD subscriptions.
This seminar is not eligible for CPD hours
This webinar will review the upcoming IRB exams in September, November, December 2022 and future 2023 exams. We’ll cover the foundational knowledge, case based questions and questions based on general RCIC essential competencies. This webinar does not qualify for CPD.
- Exam format and online exam testing instructions
- RCIC core competencies related to all areas of practice
- Full IRB Timeline Summary Sheet
- Updates outside of 90 days frame will be in the exam content * new IAD documents deadline proposal
- Immigration Division, Inadmissibility and Detention
- Immigration Appeal Division, family class, residency obligation, removal orders, ADR and others
- Refugee Protection Division, eligibility and procedures
- Refugee Appeal Division, appeal right eligibility and others
- Refugee – PR process, cessation of refugee protection, PRRA and others
- Tribunal Rules
- Mock Questions for Practice.
Costregular fee - $ 150.00
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.