Date and time
Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 13:00 EDT see it in calendar
- in English
LSBC 6.5 CPD hours
CICC 6.5 CPD hours
Hart House, University of Toronto7 Hart House Circle
Parking: $ 15 per day. Credit card or coins. Pay at the pay machine. Short walk from TTC.
A detailed review of options to obtain permanent residence, whether inside Canada or abroad
• The importance of a complete diagnosis before choosing strategy
• Assessment of eligibility and admissibility
• Choosing the best option and outlining a strategy
• What is coming down the pike for Express Entry?
• Using work permit strategies to transition toward permanent residence
• How to move students into permanent status – tips and tactics
• The tricky path for caregivers
• Spousal sponsorships – how to successfully navigate the system and reduce refusals
• PR applications
• Using H&C factors
Costregular fee - $ 180.00
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.