PACE LAW FIRM
Pace Law Firm’s Immigration Team
Providing expert solutions to immigration problems
Pace Law Firm has an experienced Immigration Team that can offer professional advice and guidance. We have both Immigration lawyers and Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) members on staff. Our team also includes James Metcalfe, a former Senior Canadian Visa Officer, The Hon. Gerry Weiner, P.C., former Minister of Immigration, Minister of Multiculturalism and Citizenship and Secretary of State.
Our team has decades of legal experience on both sides of immigration disputes. We represent clients in more than 32 languages and have handled thousand of cases.
We are professionals who provide persuasive and powerful representation and we advocate fearlessly on behalf of our clients.
Services we offer:
• Canadian Experience Class
• Investor Immigration (Canada & International)
• Permanent Residence Card
• Start-Up Visa Program
• Spousal Sponsorship and Canadian Immigration Law
• Skilled Worker
• Immigration Appeals
• US Immigration
• Temporary Resident Permits
• Visitor Visas
• Canadian Citizenship
• Removal Order / Deportation Law in Canada
• Provincial Nominee Program
• Temporary Foreign Worker Program
• Work Permits
• Family Reunification
There is no substitute for a well prepared application - potential problems are identified and resolved before the process begins, and the progress of the application is then monitored from beginning to end. As knowledgeable representatives and legal experts, we can intervene effectively if an application is not treated fairly and in accordance with Canadian immigration and policy guidelines.
Engaging the services of qualified immigration professionals can make an important difference in the way applications are processed and decided.
We can help deal with the arcane requirements of government bureaucracies, identify potential problems before they become obstacles, and help reduce unnecessary delays and challenge negative decisions made by immigration officers.
• We do free and rapid assessments for persons hoping to make Canada their new home.
• We prepare professional immigrant applications designed to succeed.
• We help our clients through the immigration process with personal counseling and advice.
• We prepare our clients for immigration interviews.
• We monitor the progress of the application through the system.
• We make appropriate representations with immigration authorities when errors, bureaucratic obstacles or delays jeopardize the fair treatment of an application.
300 The East Mall, 5th flr
Toronto, ON M9B 6B7
Tel 416 236 3030