Pace Law Firm’s Immigration Team
Providing expert solutions to immigration problems
Pace Immigration offers an extensive range of immigration legal services including Canadian Immigration , U.S. immigration , and Global Citizenship and Residency program services. We take on the most complex immigration cases, and provide our clients with the guidance and support that allows them to fulfill the conditions involved in meeting their immigration goals. We have both the knowledge of the applicable rules and regulations associated with various programs under Canadian and U.S. immigration law, as well as the depth of experience, to service our clients’ needs.
In a fast-moving, globalized economy, you cannot allow your business or your talents to be entangled by red tape or incomprehensible government regulations. Our firm is an established, reliable, and informed provider of global investment immigration services. We help both individuals and businesses realize their immigration needs and fulfill their investment plans.
Our professionals speak over 30 languages, catering to the Greater Toronto Area, cosmopolitan population, and helping clients from all over the world to pursue their personal and business interests.
Services we offer:
• Canadian Experience Class
• Investor Immigration (Canada & International)
• Permanent Residence Card
• Start-Up Visa Program
• Spousal Sponsorship and Canadian Immigration Law
• Skilled Worker
• Immigration Appeals
• US Immigration
• Temporary Resident Permits
• Visitor Visas
• Canadian Citizenship
• Removal Order / Deportation Law in Canada
• Provincial Nominee Program
• Temporary Foreign Worker Program
• Work Permits
• Family Reunification
There is no substitute for a well prepared application - potential problems are identified and resolved before the process begins, and the progress of the application is then monitored from beginning to end. As knowledgeable representatives and legal experts, we can intervene effectively if an application is not treated fairly and in accordance with Canadian immigration and policy guidelines.
Engaging the services of qualified immigration professionals can make an important difference in the way applications are processed and decided.
We can help deal with the arcane requirements of government bureaucracies, identify potential problems before they become obstacles, and help reduce unnecessary delays and challenge negative decisions made by immigration officers.
• We do free and rapid assessments for persons hoping to make Canada their new home.
• We prepare professional immigrant applications designed to succeed.
• We help our clients through the immigration process with personal counseling and advice.
• We prepare our clients for immigration interviews.
• We monitor the progress of the application through the system.
• We make appropriate representations with immigration authorities when errors, bureaucratic obstacles or delays jeopardize the fair treatment of an application.
191 The West Mall, Suite 1100,
Toronto, ON, M9C 5K8