Annsley Kesten, Barrister & Solicitor
No seminars planned in near future
Annsley Kesten is an associate lawyer at BARTLAW Canadian Immigration in Toronto. Her practice area is primarily focused on corporate immigration matters, with emphasis on intra-company transfers, professionals, and work permit-exempt applications. In addition, Annsley has experience in assisting clients with a range of temporary residence applications, including temporary resident visas, study permits, visitor records, criminal rehabilitation and temporary resident permits.
• 2015-Present: BartLAW Canadian Immigration Barristers and Solicitors
• 2014-2015: Student-at-Law, Fogler Rubinoff LLP
• 2015: Called to Bar
• 2014: Juris Doctor, Queen’s University Faculty of Law
• 2012: Certificate in Public International Law, Bader International Study Centre, Queen’s University Faculty of Law
• 2011: Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Dean’s Honour List, The University of Western Ontario
• 2007: Western Scholarship of Distinction
• Article for AILA Global Migration Section Digest ( March 2018) “CETA: Mobilizing Labour Beyond the Sea” – co-authored with Jacqueline R. Bart
• Baker McKenzie Link (online resource – 2018) Canadian Residence-Domicile-Citizenship Chapter – co-authored with Jacqueline R. Bart.
• Article for ABA 2018 Year in Review “Facilitating Access to Canada’s Labour Market for European Citizens” – co-authored with Jacqueline R. Bart
• Article for The Lawyers Daily (July 2018) “Canada’s new impaired driving laws tougher on immigrants” – co-authored with Jacqueline R. Bart
• Speaker, Union Internationale des Avocats – 61st Annual Congress “CETA Labour Mobility: Canadian Legal Perspective”, Toronto, Canada, October 2017.