Clara Morrissey, Barrister & Solicitor
No seminars planned in near future
Clara’s practice focuses on economic permanent residence applications, including Express Entry and provincial nomination programs.
Clara obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Law in 2015. She became interested in immigration through her part-time employment during law school, and completed her Articles with a full-service Immigration law firm in Toronto. She has experience assisting clients with a range of immigration matters including permanent and temporary residence applications, and Federal Court litigation.
Prior to obtaining her Juris Doctor Degree, Clara completed a Master of Arts degree in Philosophy from Queen’s University. Clara is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada and the Canadian Bar Association.
• May 2015 – April 2016: Articling Student, Borders Law Firm
• May 2016 – March 2017: Junior Associate, Borders Law Firm
• 2005-2009 – Bachelor of Arts Degree, Honours with Specialization in Philosophy and Minor in Political Science, University of Ottawa
• 2010-2011: Master of Arts Degree in Philosophy, Queen’s University
• 2011-2015: Juris Doctor, University of Toronto