Date and time
Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 20:00 PDT see it in calendar
- in English
CICC 3 CPD hours
Expiry date: 29-6-2022
LSBC 3 CPD hours
Expiry date: 7-10-2023
The Federal Self-Employed Persons Program is one of Canada's most misunderstood pathways to Permanent Residency. Have you got a client or potential client that may be a good fit for the program, or are you looking to really perfect your submission? This webinar will cover the following topics:
● What does "self-employed" mean in the context of this program?
● NOC Codes
● Defining Experience, Intention, and Ability
● What does significant contribution entail?
● What are proposed economic activities in Canada?
● What does cultural activities mean?
● What does athletic activities mean?
● The Points System
● Must clients be operating at a world-class level?
● How to plan and prepare an application in this category
● Finding your client’s value proposition (intention and ability)
● Should I encourage my client to do business exploration in Canada?
● Making a business case for Self-Employed Candidates
● Curating and presenting the evidence
● What should and shouldn’t go into the narrative (Dos and Don’ts)
● Emphasis on ‘personal touch’
● Using visual approach (images and photos)
● Business costs
● Case Studies
● Submission Letter
Costregular fee - $ 90.00
No CPD -
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.