Date and time
Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 13:00 EST see it in calendar
- in English
CICC 3 CPD hours
LSBC 3 CPD hours
How does it all tie together?
• Act or Regulations? What is more important?
• Ministerial Instructions – what to watch for
• Guidelines, Operational Bulletins and Program delivery updates – why so many differences?
• Relevant case law on the interplay of statute and policy
• Competence - Important legal definitions and terminology – why it’s important and how to find out
• Honesty and Candour – Advising the client, protecting client’s interests while maintaining the integrity of the immigration system
• Advertising and promotion – the importance of terminology – managing client’s expectations, avoiding misrepresentation and false claims
Costregular fee - $ 90.00
No CPD -
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.