Date and time
Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 05:00 see it in calendar
- in English
LSBC 3 CPD hours
Expiry date: 31-12-2022
This seminar presents in a very focused and clear manner the legislative hierarchy ad explains how the individual components of the legislation represent only a single piece of a puzzle.
Please do not register if you previously attended the seminar!
How does it all tie together?
1) Act or Regulations? What is more important?
2) Ministerial Instructions – what to watch for
3) Guidelines, Operational Bulletins and Program delivery updates – why so many differences?
4) Relevant case law on the interplay of statute and policy
5) Competence - Important legal definitions and terminology – why it’s important and how to find out
6) Honesty and Candour – Advising the client, protecting client’s interests while maintaining the integrity of the immigration system
7) Advertising and promotion – the importance of terminology – managing client’s expectations, avoiding misrepresentation and false claims
Costregular fee - $ 90.00
No CPD -
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.