LMIA - Part 1
- in English
ICCRC 3 (tentative) CPD hours
LMIA 101 Part 1
For our French colleagues: this is the same seminar presented by Giomny in French in April.
Program requirements for high-wage positions
- How to determine business legitimacy
- What is a transition plan, when is it required, how to prepare it and what should it include
- Minimum recruitment requirements
- How to determine median wage and salary to be offered to the foreign worker
- What should be included in the work contract
Québec simplified process
- List of eligible occupations
- Comparison of requirements versus high-wage positions
- regular fee - $ 90.00
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.