Mastering the refugee system - Part 2
- in English
CICC (ICCRC) 3 CPD hours - Validity of the recording expired on: 06.05.2019
Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement programs
• Review Canada’s role in the resettlement of refugees
• Identify the organizations involved in refugee resettlement
• Define the different classes of refugees under the resettlement program
• Describe eligibility criteria for applying for resettlement.
• Describe the inadmissibility assessment that forms part of the resettlement application process
• Understand the role and obligations of different types of sponsors of refugees and the kinds of assistance available to refugees who apply for resettlement.
- regular fee - $ 90.00
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.