PNP options for international students
- in English
ICCRC 3 CPD hours available until: 10.12.2019
In addition to the Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Canadian Experience Class, many Provincial Nominee Programs comprise tailor-made categories and sub-categories designed to retain eligible international students with the right combination of education, experience, and language skills. This presentation will help practitioners connect the dots on these programs while dissecting and demystifying processes in an easy-to-understand format.
1. Alberta Post-Graduate Worker
2. BC International Graduate and Post-Graduate Category
3. Manitoba Skilled Worker Program
4. Ontario Masters & PhD Graduates:
5. Atlantic Provinces – Study and Stay
6. New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
7. Alberta International Graduate:
8. BC International Graduate:
9. Ontario International Students
10. Express Entry Aligned Applications
11. Job offers
12. Out of Province Experience
13. Case Studies
Note: Quebec has its own immigration pathways which are sophisticated enough that cannot be properly explored within the scope of this presentation. Attendees should look out for a separate seminar on this topic.
350 West Georgia St.
BC V6B 6B1
- regular fee - $ 90.00
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.