Date and time
Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 14:00 EST see it in calendar
- in English
CICC 4 CPD hours
Expiry date: 19-4-2022
LSBC 4 CPD hours
Expiry date: 24-4-2022
Family Class - Spousal, Common-Law, Conjugal
1. What is Family Unification and what is an Undertaking?
2. What is the difference between Spousal, Common Law and Conjugal in Canadian Law?
3. Application for applying a Spousal/Wife Sponsorship
4. What Country specific documents to look for?
5. Documents needed for Common Law sponsorship?
6. Documents needed for Conjugal Partner sponsorship?
7. Case Law - Canadian Immigration Decisions
8. Case Law to understand what Decision Makers/Visa Officer look for to rule out Bad Faith.
Costregular fee - $ 120.00
No CPD -
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.