IMEDA for Edmonton
- in English
LSBC 3 CPD hours available until: 15.11.2022
Save $ 20 when you order this combined event!
This event consists of two seminars that are separately accredited by ICCRC and is worth 3 CPD hours.
Integrity Services Branch Compliance Audits (Bonded LMIA work permits and International Mobility Program work permits)
• What is a compliance audit
• who does them
• types of audits
• how does it affect businesses
• how should business prepare
• what are businesses required to document and keep
• determination of a cleared audit and determination of non-compliance
• tips for consultants
• drafting retainers which speak to possible audits
• references and information
Alberta PNP - Opportunity Stream
We’ll be discussing the Alberta Opportunity Stream of the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program and will be touching on AOS criteria, application processing timelines and planned changes to this stream.
Part 1 – Review AOS criteria
• Residency status and work permit requirements
• Ineligible Occupations
• Language requirement
• Education requirement
• Work Experience requirement
• Income requirement
Part 2 – Post Graduate Work Permit holder applicants under AOS stream
Part 3 – AINP Inventory/ Processing timeline and Planned Changes to the AOS stream
9010 156 Street
Alberta T5R 5X7
- regular fee - $ 80.00
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. IMEDA reserves the right to alter or to modify the advertised speakers and /or topics, if necessary. Any schedule substitutions or alterations will be updated on the IMEDA website as soon as possible and all registrants will be notified by e-mail.